1. Size 11/0 Delicas in various colors OR (For beginners) 4 mm Fire polish beads (approx 75-100 pcs) and a small amount of 11/0 beads to match.
2. 1.5 or 2 mm leather (Good quality is preferred)
3. Button for clasp
4. Beading thread - Fireline, OneG or any size D thread
5. Beading needle
6. Glue - Fast drying is preferred
7. Macrame board or Clipboard. Note: You can use painters tape to secure your project to the table.
AND: Estate Sale of beads, findings, etc
Please note change of location for SJBS Meetings:
Mount Laurel Fire Dept Masonville location:
105 Masonville Road, Mount Laurel
Food is NOT permitted at this location
Our annual fundraiser, the Chinese Auction, is coming in May. Please consider donating a finished piece. SJBS is a 501(c)3 - tax forms are available for your contributions